Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely , whatever is of good report, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, ponder on these things. - Philippians 4:8

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Series.....

     I have no official story this week but over the course of the next 13 weeks I'll be working on a new series based on a story I told my kids years ago while camping.  It was one of those night when the kids didn't want to go to sleep so I made up a story about how Harold ended up with his dog Muffy.  I jotted down the out line of the story the following morning and have thought of doing something with it so I'll have to see how it goes and what kind of lessons I can attach to them. I think I'll title the series "Muffy's Arrival."

No comments:

Post a Comment